If you use Klaviyo as your email marketing platform you can integrate it with RetentionKit. Once the integration is completed you’ll now be able to see a new metric called “RetentionKit – Cancellation Survey”.
- Open your Klaviyo account. Click Account > Settings > API Keys > Copy the Public API Key
- Go to your website’s dashboard
- Find the “RetentionKit” link in the left navigation bar. Click RetentionKit > Integrations
- Click Enable Klaviyo
- Paste the Public API Key and save changes
6. After a cancellation attempt has triggered RetentionKit you’ll start to see the “RetentionKit – Cancellation Survey” metric on Klaviyo. This will pull the data from RetentionKit onto Klaviyo including the cancellation reason and the result