- Install and activate the free Loco Translate plugin.
- Once installed, navigate to the Loco Translate menu option and select “plugins” from the sub menu.
- Select the RetentionKit plugin
- Click the “New language” link
5. Select the “WordPress language” option and select a language.
6. Choose a location for your language file (Custom is recommended), then click the “Start translating” button.
7. Select each of the source text lines (1), enter the translations (2) and finally save your changes (3).
8. Now make sure your default WordPress settings are set for the language you’ve configured and you’re done.